Boca Raton Adventure Summer Camp
At the Beth El Early Learning Center, we specialize in the early childhood years, and have worked hard to create the ideal summer programs for kids, ages 2-5.
Beth El Summer Adventure Camp has lots of fun in store! Camp consists of three, three-week sessions, plus one week of mini camp, and children may attend either 3 or 5 days per week from 9 am – 1 pm, 9 am – 3 pm or 7:30 am – 6 pm.
Register for Summer Adventure Camp!
View printable brochure.
NEW this summer: hot lunch every day included in tuition, and an end of summer talent show in our beautiful new Kehillah (community) Center!
Adventure Summer Camp 2019 Tuition Includes:
- Hot lunch, mid-morning and afternoon snacks daily
- “Cabins” supervised by trained early childhood educators
- Water Activities on our Splash Pad
- Outdoor Time in our Big Backyard including two playgrounds, basketball court and picnic pavilion, and garden
- Daily rotations through our specialty rooms including Ooey Gooey, STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math), Art, Construction Zone, Cooking and Games
- Specialized Sports with Professional Coaches
- Professional Instructors for Arts and Crafts, Yoga, Hip Hop, and Music
- Campfire style Shabbat each Friday
Weekly Summer Camp Themes and Special Events:
- Weekly themes including Splish Splash, Mad Science, Super Heroes, Olympics, and more!
- Weekly special event days…Color War, Messy Day, Water Day, Olympic Day, Camp Out Day
- End of Summer Talent Show
- Weekly visits from Ice Cream Trucks, Kona Ice Truck, Bounce Houses, Water Slides
- Weekly Shows including Dance Parties, Ziggy the Clown, Magicians, and Wild Animal Shows
- Wild and Wacky Dress Up Days
Summer Camp for children ages 2-5, conveniently located in West Boca Raton!
Summer Bridge to Kindergarten:
This program is especially designed for children who have completed Pre-K and are entering Kindergarten in the fall. It's the perfect combination of school reeadiness and pure summer fun! Learn more.
One week Mini Camp: May 28 - May 31
Session 1: June 3 - June 21
Session 2: June 24 - July 12 (no camp July 4)
Session 3: July 15 - August 2
View camp calendar below.
Registration is open.
A $100 deposit is required to hold your spot. A $50.00 non-refundable registration fee is required.