At the Beth El Early Learning Center, Temple membership is included with your tuition while your first child is enrolled in preschool. You are not only part of our wonderful educational family, but an important part of the larger Temple Beth El community as well. One of our country’s most highly respected Reform congregations, Temple Beth El seeks to inspire a passionate commitment to Jewish life, learning, community and spiritual growth. We strongly encourage families to take advantage of these amazing opportunities to build connections to each other and to our synagogue. Please visit our website to see the full listing of holidays, classes, events and celebrations.
- One Friday evening a month, over a hundred parents and children join our clergy and educational staff for a festive Pizza Dinner and Tot Shabbat here at the Beck Family Campus.
- Family Havdalah at the Beck Family Campus.
- Shabbat Club for kids ages 2 – 10 (must be potty trained) while you are in Shabbat Evening Services at the Schaefer Family Campus.
- Social Action projects for the whole family to do together.
- Religious School and Youth Engagement for kindergarten and first graders keep children connected while their Jewish education continues past preschool to the elementary school years, B’nai Mitzvah and beyond.
- High Holy Days services especially geared for parents to attend with their children. Or a Tot and Youth program for your children while you attend High Holy Days Congregational Worship.
- Special Events from family cooking classes to festive holiday celebrations, from concerts to Sisterhood and Brotherhood Networking events.
- Clergy support and guidance for your family in good times and bad.