Welcome to the Beth El Early Learning Center’s Summer Adventure Camp where we specialize in Early Childhood. Our summer program is the perfect day camp experience for children ages 2-5.
Summer Adventure Camp Tuition Includes:
- Hot lunch, mid-morning and afternoon snacks daily
- “Cabins” supervised by trained early childhood educators
- Water Activities on our Splash Pad
- Outdoor Time in our Big Backyard including two playgrounds, basketball court, picnic pavilion and garden
- Daily rotations through our specialty rooms including Ooey Gooey, STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math), Art, Construction Zone, Cooking and Games
- Specialized Sports with Professional Coaches
- Professional Instructors for Arts and Crafts, Yoga, Hip Hop, and Music
- Campfire style Shabbat each Friday
Weekly Themes and Special Events:
- Weekly themes including Splish Splash, Mad Science, Super Heroes, Olympics, and more!
- Weekly special event days…Color War, Messy Day, Water Day, Olympic Day, Camp Out Day
- End of Summer Talent Show
- Weekly visits from Ice Cream Trucks, Kona Ice Truck, Bounce Houses, Water Slides
- Weekly Shows including Dance Parties, Ziggy the Clown, Magicians, and Wild Animal Shows
- Wild and Wacky Dress Up Days
Camp is broken out into a series of themed sessions, and children may attend either 3 or 5 days per week from 9 am – 1 pm, 9 am – 3 pm or 7:30 am – 6 pm.
Summer Bridge to Kindergarten - School Readiness and Summer Fun
This program is designed especially for children who have completed pre-K and will be entering Kindergarten in the fall. It is the perfect combination of school readiness and pure summer fun! Your children will enjoy all of the amazing summer camp activities we have planned in addition to a comprehensive review of their academic skills including writing, math, literacy, and science. They will also enjoy in house “Field Trips” and more! This program is the perfect way to help ease your child’s transition to kindergarten academically, socially, and emotionally.
No camp Thursday, July 4 and week of August 2.